February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Sweetheart Dress




Yes, you are looking at another one of my creations! This time I used a pattern from Colette Patterns, the Macaron dress. The pattern in those colors are just true perfection! I rushed to finish it before Valentine's Day, so I could wear it on this date! Last year I also DIY-ed something for Valentine's Day, not quite this complex, but I think I'll keep up this tradition now. 

If you want to see the making of this dress, head out to my personal blog and check out the post I did with the behind the scenes.






 Dress: Self Made (Colette Patterns Macaron dress)
Necklace: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Heels: Melissa (last seen here)

I wore this to: Dinner at Kyoto, (for an early)Valentine's Day 2013

What about you? Do you know what you'll  be wearing this year for Valentine's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!