Interested in sponsoring Occupy the Wardrobe and helping us keeping our pledge of not shopping for a year? Then let me share some more information about this project.
Occupy the Wardrobe is a blog written by four Brazilian girls (one living in the USA, the other three in Porto Alegre, Brazil) who love shopping, but decided for the sake of creativity —and savings— to stop shopping for clothes and accessories for an entire year. This blog is their outlet for creatively surviving this almost impossible task.
Occupy receives 5,000+ unique visitors monthly, updated at least 5 times a week, and it's an upcoming blog with fast-growing international readership. If your company targets young women interested in fashion, work wear and accessories, this blog is the right fit.
|Featured Ad: 180x450 $30/month
Only one featured ad runs at a time, and always on the uppermost portion of the right-hand sidebar for maximum exposure. Featured ad sponsors also get a sponsored post introducing the brand to our readers (post can either be written by sponsor or by one of us).
|Medium Ad: 180x180 $15/month
Five large ads may run at a time. They are placed highest on the right-hand sidebar (underneath the Featured Ad if it is running).
|Small Ad: 180x100 $10/month|
There are no limits for the amount of small ads that may run at a time. Small ads will be placed under Large Ads.
- We don't accept animated ads (gif or flash) or ads that do not resonate with Occupy's audience.
- All sponsors are welcome to share discount codes with our readers or to offer products for giveaways.
- We do accept products for reviews, but it does not guarantee that a post will be written about it.
- All opinions we share in our posts will be our own.
- We only accept PayPal
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.