February 9, 2013

Revisiting: Polka Dots




Another one of my favorite themes last year was our Polka Dot week.The unfortunate thing last year, though, was that I only had one Polka Dot item in my wardrobe. But I've corrected this since. On a short trip to the mall, I stopped at Forever 21 and found this pants. It was the last one they had in stock, and it was my size. Meant to be? I think so.

Pants: Forever 21 (New! Buy a similar one here)
Peplum T-Shirt: Forever 21 (New! Buy same top here)
Necklace: A-Thread (Last seen here! Still available for purchase here)
Boots: Wanted (Last seen here! Still available here)

I wore this to: Work, sometime in February, 2013


1 comment:

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!