June 22, 2012

Long way...


Obs: post bilíngue, a versão em Português vem logo abaixo, em itálico.




We've been a long way together... through the hard times and the good...

It's for real, isn't it?
Almost 7 months without shopping, I hardly believe! I think the worst is over. It's like detox. First I felt urges, but now I don't really feel like buying. I spend hours looking for clothes on the internet, but then I think it's not something I need, and the will to shop goes away.

For this free week I chose this look: a sweather, jeans and boots. Just simple.


Sweather/ Suéter: Renner | Jeans: H&M | Boots/ Botas: Bottero

Caminhamos um longo percurso juntos... por tempos bons e ruins...


É de verdade, né?
Quase 7 meses sem comprar, mal acredito! Acho que o pior já passou. É tipo um detox. No começo eu tinha esses ataques, queria muito comprar, mas agora não mais. Passo horas olhando roupas na internet, mas aí penso que não é nada que eu precise e a vontade de comprar vai embora.


Pra essa semana livre, eu escolhi esse look: um suéter, jeans e botas. Simples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!