June 21, 2012

Red and Black / Preto e Vermelho



Oh hello. I know we have no theme this week, but how funny that I just realize that I ended up wearing the same color combination as Michele wore on Tuesday: black and red. But who can blame me, it is one of my favorite combos. I'm known to wear a lot of black, even in the summer, and for dinner the other night, I wanted to wear something simple. This outfit was the perfect choice.

Eu sei que o tema da semana é livre, mas sem querer eu acabei escolhendo as mesmas cores que a Michele usou essa semana: preto e vermelho. Mas é uma boa combinação, não acham? Eu uso bastante preto, e para jantar essa semana, eu queria algo bem simples mas também elegante, que desse pra ir do trabalho pro restaurante e estar bem vestida pra tudo. 

Top: Loft | Pants: Forever 21 | Heels: BCGB (via Ideeli, seen here before) | Necklace: Gift | Nails: Sally Hansen


But enough about clothes! Let's finish this post today with an image from the soccer game I watched last night, at the Rio Tinto Stadium: Real Salt Lake vs LA Galaxy:

Mas chega de falar de roupa! O que eu quero mesmo é mostrar essa foto que tirei ontem no jogo do Real Salt Lake contra o LA Galaxy:

Oh hello there, David Beckham. 


Have a great week(end)! Tenham uma boa semana!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!