February 27, 2012

Shopping week! Yay! Semana de compras! Uhu!

Obs: post bilíngue, a versão em Português vem logo abaixo.


OH MY GOD! It finally arrived! The week that has feb 29th on it! The one and only day we can go shopping! Well, I told you about that here, so let's skip it (but I'm so freaking happy!).

This week we change days, and I got to open the week. Our new theme is Oldest piece in your wardrobe. I've got tons of old pieces (I mean, some really old!), but unfortunetly most of them don't fit me anymore (gotta lose weight RIGHT NOW, know what I mean?). 

So I picked up this dress, which I bought in 1999, when I was young and skinny. As you can see, it's beautiful and tight! I put it on, it fits (kind of), but I don't feel very comfortable going out with it. I can't remember where I bought it. The sandals are also quite old, can't remember when I bought them, and they are from Cristófoli.




I also came up with this look, using these pants, I bought them in Buenos Aires, when I was 15! Long, long time ago. The pants looks new and are actually new, I wore them only twice in my entire life (when I was really thin, good times...). The blouse is Opera Rock and I bought in 2006, I think. The shoes are Via Uno and I got them in 2006 as well (I guess). Earrings I bought from someone, maybe 4 years ago? Hard to keep track of my closet, lol!



And you? Have you got something really old inside your closet?

Ó meu Deus! Finalmente chegou! A semana do 29 de fevereiro! Aquele dia em que podemos ir às compras! Bom, falei sobre isso aqui, então vamos pular esse assunto (mas tô tão feliz!).

Essa semana trocamos os dias, e eu fiquei com a 2a feira, pra abrir a semana. Nosso novo tema é Peça mais velha do guardarroupa. Tenho várias velharias (algumas bem velhas!) mas, infelizmente, a maioria delas não me serve mais (preciso emagrecer TIPO AGORA, entende?).

Escolhi esse vestido, que eu comprei lá por 1999, quando eu era jovem e magra. Como vocês podem ver, é lindo e justo! Eu vesti, ainda serve (bom, mais ou menos), mas não me sinto muito a vontade pra sair com ele. Não lembro onde comprei. As sandálias são meio velhinhas também, e são da Cristófoli.

Também montei esse look, usando essas calças que eu comprei em Buenos Aires, quando tinha 15 aninhos! Muito, muito tempo atrás. As calças parecem novas, e são, na verdade, porque usei elas duas vezes na minha vida inteira (quando eu tava bem magra, ótimos tempos aqueles....). A blusa é Opera Rock e eu comprei em 2006, acho. As sandálias são da Via Uno, também comprei em 2006 (acho). Os brincos comprei de alguém, talvez uns 4 anos atrás? Difícil manter um registro do meu guardarroupa! hehehehe

E você? Tem alguma coisa muito antiga dentro do guardarroupa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!