January 16, 2013

J.Crew Girl

 

(I wish!)

This look is pretty similar to the one I wore last week, and posted about on Friday, but let me explain why... Initially I had plan to wear this outfit with my new J.Crew skirt. But when I tried it on and took those pictures, it became very obvious the skirt was just too big, and I'll need to make some adjustments before I can actually wear it out in the wild. Sad! But it seems simple enough that I can tackle the adjustment myself, plus, I got it on a very good sale, so it wasn't an expensive item. If it was, I wouldn't dare make adjustments myself.

So please enjoy my outfit, and I promise to bring back news after I adjusted the skirt and actually wear it outside! And.. Isn't this skirt just gorgeous?? It might be my favorite new thing in my wardrobe...




Coat: Yoki (NEW! At a bargain $25 dollars at Ideeli —my favorite place for winter coats) 
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (NEW!) | Necklace: Forever 21 (seen herehere, and here before)
Skirt: J.Crew (NEW!) | Tights: Forever 21 | Heels: ASOS (seen here before)

I wore this to: ...nowhere! Skirt needs adjustments, and I didn't notice it till I took those pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!