January 18, 2013

A New Favorite




It's been very cold here in Salt Lake City lately. The only wat to survive this weather is to layer up. You can see on this outfit at least part of all the layers I'm wearing. This nice dark red coat is a new purchase, bought at Ideeli. Under it, I'm wearing a blazer, a sweater, a white shirt, and under it all a Forever 21 cami (best place to shop for basics, so cheap!). I really liked how this all came together, and I almost wish I had also worn a black tie to make the outfit even more masculine. Plus, I do feel very warm and cozy in this outfit. 



Coat: Coffeeshop (NEW!) | Blazer: Old Navy (last seen here) | Sweater: Loft (NEW!)
White Shirt: Express (last seen here) | Pants: Forever 21 (last seen here) | Boots: Wanted (last seen here)
Necklace: Forever 21 (las seen here)

I wore this to: Work on January 16th, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!