January 21, 2013

In "Mint" Condition




Another head-to-toe (almost) brand new look, or, shall I say, "mint" look? I'm not very good at puns guys, so this is what I'll go with today. I don't usually dress up on weekends, since most of what I do on my down time is to go grocery shopping, or out to grab a quick bite to eat. But this weekend Mike and I were headed to the mall (he needed pants, I wanted a new denim jacket), so I decided to make an effort and dress cute. So I attacked my pile of new purchases, and got that out! What do you think?


Sweater: Nordstrom Rack (NEW!) | Shirt: Kohls (NEW! similar styles here
Necklace: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Skirt: Shop Sosie (NEW!) | Boots: Wanted (last seen here)

I wore this to: the Mall, on January 19, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!