January 23, 2013

Opera Night




You might remember that fancy dress I got as a Christmas gift, and was planning to wear on an occasion like this one. So finally I had the chance! I love a shiny fabric, but there's not a lot of times when I can wear something like this with my lifestyle. But thankfully, every once in a while the friends call with an opportunity like this, and I get to take my fancy numbers out for a spin.



Blazer: Forever 21 (NEW!) | Necklace: Express (last seen here)
Dress: Jennifer Lopez for Kohls (last seen here - more JLo dresses here) | Tights: Forever 21
Heels: MIA (last seen here) | Rings: Forever 21

I wore this to: the Opera, on January 19, 2013.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad we didn't get our picture together!! Next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were in such a rush! Almost being kicked out :) But next time, hopefully, we'll plan and be early! hehe

      Delete

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!