December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays! / Felizes festas!



Merry Christmas! Well, it was technically yesterday, but today we're still enjoying the aftermath of the holiday, the leftover food, the sales (not me!), and the gifts! So I wanted to share with you one of my Christmas gifts, this awesome party dress. I feel I'm an extra in Mad Men party with it.

Feliz Natal! Bom, tecnicamente foi ontem, mas como ainda estamos aproveitando o feriado, a comida que sobrou, as liquidações (não eu, juro!) e os presentes, vai um feliz natal de novo! Queria compartilhar um presente que eu ganhei, esse lindo vestido de festa! Me sinto totalmente parte do cast de Mad Men usando ele.

Dress: Jennifer Lopez for Kohls (gift - more JLo dresses here) | Belt: Ruche (seen here before)
Heels: MIA (seen here and here before) | Bracelet: Forever 21 (seen here before)




2 comments:

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!