October 22, 2012

Monday Inspiration: Sunny / Inspiração de 2a Feira: Ensoladara



A confession? I don't like the color we chose for a theme this week. And I'm sure to have a really hard time coming up with an outfit for my post this week. But as you all know, I'm not one to give up in front of small challenges. I have successfully completed every challenge we set out this year, so I can't let a tiny little color stump me! 

But this post is not about me, it's about our sunny and lovely theme of the week, the color yellow! I wanted to put together a few different outfits with yellow pieces for inspiration! Hope you guys enjoy it (all sets made with polyvore.com):


Vou confessar uma coisa pra vocês, eu não gosto da cor escolhida como tema da semana. E eu tenho certeza que vai ser bem difícil inventar um look para usar essa semana, mas vocês sabem que eu não sou de desistir fácil de jeito nenhum, e não vai ser essa semana que o desafio vai me derrubar! 

Mas o post de hoje não é sobre mim, mas sobre essa cor ensolarada que é nosso tema da semana: a cor amarela! Eu resolvi montar uns looks diferentes com peças amarelas como inspiração! Espero que vocês gostem. 







And here's a Yellow I can get behind on:
E aqui vai um amarelo que eu gosto muito:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!