October 23, 2012

Oh well, it's yellow.




I'm smiling because I just got some new hair color in! You can't tell, because I look pretty much the same, but I guarantee you that my highlights are much darker now. I like to go darker in the winter, I think it looks nicer as my skin pales this time of the year. 

Anyway, our theme this week is yellow. And.. I don't have a lot of yellow things in my wardrobe, as it's a color that I don't think looks good on me. I have one shirt, and you've seen it here, but I didn't want to make another look with the same shirt! So, I had to go to the one other place I look for different things: the boyfriend's wardrobe. So I borrowed this yellow shirt that he owns, and paired it up with some fun pieces for a weekend look. 

Blazer: Express (seem here, here, here, and here  before) | Shirt: Express (borrowed)
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (seen here before) | Tights: Bebe | Boots: Forever 21


This fancy lipstick? It's from Lime Crime's new Alchemy collection. It's called Poisonberry. (Thans Vica!)



Mike, wearing the same yellow shirt earlier this year for a Symphony. 

O sorriso na cara na foto de abertura desse post é porque eu acabei de colorir o cabelo! Parece o mesmo de sempre, mas eu garanto que as minhas mechas estão mais escuras. No inverno, eu gosto de deixar o cabelo mais escuro, acho que combina mais com a minha pele, que perde um pouco a cor essa época do ano. 

O tema da semana é o amarelo, e eu não tenho muitas peças amarelas.. na real só tenho uma camiseta (e uma regata, mas essa é só pra malhar), e eu já usei ela aqui. Mas eu queria algo diferente hoje, então aproveitei para atacar o outro único lugar que eu acho roupa: o armário do namorado. Então peguei emprestada essa camisa amarela dele, e juntei com outras peças para fazer um look mais apropriao para o final de semana. 

E esse batom chique? É da nova coleção da Lime Crime. O nome dele é Poisonberry, um rosa-roxo bem brilhante e bonito (valeu Vica!). 



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT. Yellow is one of my favorite colors. You and Mike should coordinate your wardrobes for interchangeability more often.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!