August 6, 2012

Purple Week / Semana do Roxo



You guys have no idea how excited I am about our theme this week. Purple is one of my absolute favorite colors, AND one of of the colors of my beloved school, Westminster College. So, if it wasn't August and 95 degrees out, I'd wear my college hoodie, but since this is not the case, I'll find something more summery for my look tomorrow, alright?

Before then, I'd thought I could spend this Monday sharing some favorite purple looks with you guys, for inspiration.







And here's two fantastic bloggers wearing two amazing outfits made even better for being purple:


[PT]
Essa semana eu estou super empolgada com o nosso tema! Roxo é uma as minhas cores preferidas, e também é uma das cores da faculdade que eu trabalho, Westminster College. Então, se não fosse agosto e um calor de 40 graus lá fora, eu fazia um look da semana com meu moleton da Westminster, mas como não é o caso, vou fazer um look de verão mesmo!

Mas antes de fazer um look do dia, vamos nos inspirar com outros looks com a cor roxa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!