August 7, 2012

Is it Halloween yet? / Já é Halloween?



So, I've been sitting here with this screen open for 20 minutes and I can't think of anything clever or insightful about my outfit this week! It was one of those days that I tried 50 things off my closet, and everything looked bland and boring. Till I decided to get a little bit crazy and wear my neon orange pants with a purple tank top. And here it is:

Vest: Forever 21 | Tank Top: Forever 21 | Pants: Zara (gift / seen here before)
Accessories: Forever 21, Disney, Aldo, JMR, Salt Air Gift Shop | Flats: Melissa



[PT]
Olha, tem dias que eu fico meio sem criatividade para escrever, e hoje é um desses dias! Não sabia o que escrever sobre o look que eu escolhi usar hoje, só que foi um desses dias que passei um tempão experimentando coisas até gostar, e no fim, gostei bastante desse look!




1 comment:

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!