August 29, 2012

Little wishes / Desejinhos




I've always been interested in fashion, ever since I can remember, I bought piles of magazines, being Elle my favorite one. But I never took it seriously and Occupy the Wardrobe has been a real challenge for me. It also made me get to know fashion blogs I didn't care about, and now I'm completely in love with Cupcakes and Cashmere, by Emily Schuman. She makes everything seem so easy! She even cooks! How can one be stilish and cook at the same time? It's a total mistery!


She wrote a book I am completely crazy about! I gotta have it! You can get it at Amazon, as I will get a copy for me! Apart from clothes and shoes, books are one of my biggest passions. At Amazon you can find so many fashion books, like this selection Anita made here.

Also, I'm totally in love with Lauren Conrad's & friends The Beauty Department. It's full of hair tutorials and cool tips on fashion. And Lauren Conrad, too, has books, one on Beauty and the other on Style and I so want them both!

I'm also planning my clothing shopping list for next year (january 1st, 2013 is finally coming closer!) and I'm head over heels for Ruche's dresses! Later I'll share my wishlist here, but you should take a look!

Sempre gostei de moda, desde que consigo lembrar, sempre comprei pilhas e pilhas de revistas, sendo a Elle a minha favorita. Mas nunca levei muito a sério e o Occupy the Wardrobe tem sido um verdadeiro desafio pra mim. Também me fez conhecer blogs que antes eu não daria a mínima e agora estou totalmente apaixonada pelo Cupcakes & Cashmere, da Emily Schuman. Ela faz tudo parecer tão fácil! Ela até cozinha! Como alguém pode cozinhar e ter estilo ao mesmo tempo? É um total mistério!

Ela escreveu esse livro pelo qual estou maluquinha! Preciso ter! Você pode comprar pela Amazon, como eu vou comprar um pra mim! Ao lado de roupas e sapatos, livros são minha grande paixão. Na Amazon dá pra comprar tantos livros de moda, como essa seleção que a Anita fez aqui.

Além disso, também estou completamente apaixonada pelo blog da Lauren Conrad e umas amigas, The Beauty Department. Tem um monte de tutoriais de penteados e dicas de moda. E a Lauren Conrad também tem livros, um sobre Beleza e o outro sobre Estilo , que eu quero muito!


Também estou planejando minha lista de compra de roupas para o ano que vem (1o de janeiro de 2013 finalmente está ficando mais pertinho!) e estou totalmente in love com os vestidos da Ruche! Mais tarde vou compartilhar minha wishlist aqui, mas dá uma olhada lá!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!