August 30, 2012

Flower power


 Cardigan: Luigi Bertolli | Boots / Botas: Dummond

I'm not really into patterns, but I do like florals. It's been cold here and I was worried how would I come up with a floral look, as all my flowerly clothes are summer clothes. But then the day today is so beautiful, and not really that cold, that I think I managed to go out looking kinda pretty.


You've seen this dress here before, and also this bag and pantyhose.


Eu não curto muito estampas, mas gosto de floral. Tem estado frio aqui e eu tava preocupada que não ia conseguir fazer meu look floral, já que minhas roupas floridas são todas de verão. Mas hoje tá um dia tão bonito, e não muito frio, então acho que consegui sair bonita.

Vocês já viram esse vestido aqui, e também essa bolsa e a meia-calça.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!