July 17, 2012

Pugs, not Drugs!



Nota: Tradução para o Português ao final o post, em itálico.



As you all probably know, this week's challenge is to come up with a look using an item borrowed from someone, anyone. I thought a lot about it, and decided that, I'm not the kind of girl who borrows clothes from other people, even from the best of friends. I'll properly admire my friends' clothes, wish I had something like it, but not really ever go ahead and ask to borrow something. Probably because when it comes to clothes, I don't like to lend them either. I'm just one of those people.

But there's one person I have no qualms about raiding their wardrobe, mostly because this person and I share the same closet: Michael, my boyfriend. I've often borrowed his jeans for the "boyfriend jeans" look (they're too big, I look like a 90s rapper), sweatshirts, ties (as you can see in this look a few months ago), and shirts (as you can see in this super-bright look a couple of weeks ago). So it was only fair that I borrowed from his closet again today!

I picked this Urban Outfitters t-shirt because just yesterday I told him that this is my favorite t-shirt from all the other funny shirts he owns. And it was just the perfect thing to borrow to run our errands this weekend. Since the shirt is a bit big on me (not that I'm complaining, I like my t-shirts big, anyway), I modified it a bit to make it more feminine: tucked inside skinny jeans and folded the sleeves. Then just a few girly accessories like a ton of colorful bracelets and jelly flats and we're good to go!

T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Skinny Jeans: Forever 21 | Skinny Belt: Ruche
Flats: Melissa Ultragirl (via Ideeli) | Bracelets: Forever 21 and Loft



[PT]
Como vocês devem ter percebido no post de ontem, essa semana o tema do Occupy é roupa emprestada! Eu pensei muito sobre esse assunto na semana passada, e no fim, resolvi que não ia pedir roupa emprestada porque não é meu estilo fazer isso. Eu sempre admiro as roupas das minhas colegas, mas nunca peço nada emprestado, e também não costumo emprestar nada, é só o meu jeito. 

Mas tem uma pessoa com a qual eu não tenho o menor problema em pegar coisa emprestada, e deve ser porque nós dividimos o mesmo armário: o Michael, meu namorado. Eu já peguei emprestado calças jeans para fazer um estilo "boyfriend jeans" (não rolou, ficaram enormes), casacos, gravatas (até usei num look passado), e camisas (aliás, não faz nem duas semanas desde que eu peguei uma emprestada com o Mike para um look do dia). Então nada mais justo que continuar a tradição e pegar algo dele emprestado!

Eu escolhi essa camiseta da Urban Outfitters porque ontem mesmo eu estava dizendo pro Mike que essa é a minha camiseta preferida dele. E foi perfeita para os dias nublados que tivemos esse finde. Usei esse look para ir as compras (de supermercado) no Domingo, e para ficar em casa. Como a camiseta é grandinha (eu gosto de camiseta larga!) eu tive que adaptar um pouco: coloquei ela dentro da calça e dobrei as mangas para ficarem mais curtas. Aí só adicionei mais uns acessórios e estava pronta!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!