February 7, 2012

Look rendado do dia / Lacey look of the day


Note: This post is bilingual, English translation at the bottom half. 

Justo na semana da renda me faltou inspiração. Tenho uma blusa linda preta, ótima para ser usada com jeans. Mas colocar calça nesse calor fica quase impossível. Aí lembrei que no ano passado eu comprei um vestido pink e usei apenas uma vez. Boa opção para colorir o dia!!!

Sapato: Vizzano | Vestido: Bizi | Cinto de brechó

---


Just in the lace week I ran out of inspiration. I have a gorgeous black top that goes great with jeans pants, but to wear it in this heat it's almost impossible. Then I remembered that last year I bought a pink lace dress that I'd wore only once. A good option to color up the day!!!



Pumps: Vizzano | Dress: Bizi | Second hand store belt



1 comment:

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!