November 5, 2012

Monday Inspiration: Travel Wear / Inspiração para a 2a Feira: Roupa para Viajar



It's worth mentioning at the beginning of this week that we're on the final stretch of the Occupy the Wardrobe project! Two more months till we can shop again, or, well, shall we say, two months till I can shop again, since I'm still the only one holding on without any purchases! Two months to go, and I'll be honest and say I already started doing mental lists on my head of things I'd like to buy. I haven't decided which direction to go next year with Occupy yet, so I'll wait till I have that decided till I actually start planning the next purchases!

Anyway, for this Monday, the inspiration is Travel! And it's such a timely theme too, last week I was just in Southern California enjoying a well deserved break from work! And I don't know about you, but packing outfits for a trip, no matter how short, is always kind of a hassle. You have to think of so many variables: the weather, how much walking you will do, is it a beach, will there be night life, fancy restaurants, etc etc. I tend to pack with the goal of being ready for anything, but sensibly. I pick a color scheme, and bring clothes that match well with each other, in case I change my mind last minute about that the outfit I had planned to wear on a certain day!

Here are some ideas of what to pack for a nice weekend in California, like the one I just had (all images from Polyvore users):






Só dois meses até o final do ano! Uau! Vou ser sincera e dizer que já comecei a pensar em coisas que quero comprar quando 2013 começar, e tenho cobiçado as novas coleções de inverno que estão chegando as lojas agora (e provavelmente estarão em promoção quando eu puder comprar!). Mas como ainda não decidi em que direção levar o Occupy no próximo ano, não vou decidir o que comprar até depois disso!

Mas como hoje é segunda feira, é dia de se inspirar com o tema da semana: viagem! E é um tema ótimo porque eu acabei de voltar de uma viagem para a Califórnia! E eu não sei se vocês tem esse problema também, mas eu levo horas planejando o que usar e o que levar na mala para uma viagem. Normalmente eu escolho uma paleta de cores básica e monto os looks baseados nela, e sempre garantindo que várias peças combinem entre elas, caso eu mude de idéia na última hora (acontece sempre). 

E no post de hoje coloquei algumas fotos de idéias de looks legais para se levar na mala para um final de semana na Califórnia como o que eu acabei de ter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!