November 20, 2012

Black, Pink, and Pie / Preto, Rosa e Torta



Beanie: Forever 21 | Sweater: Ben Sherman | Skirt: Forever 21 | Tights: Express | Flats: Melissa

This weekend I wore 2 different pink and black outfits, trying to get a good opportunity for photos, but alas, it didn't happen. Those were my last minute attempt, took late at night on Monday! I wore this to work yesterday, and we had a pie contest then! So here's a picture of me with my pie (who did not win, but my other pie that I didn't take a picture with, got 3rd place).


Essa semana o post é curtinho porque a minha semana também é curta! Mas tá aí meu look rosa e preto para essa semana (não é uma das minhas combinações de cores preferidas), que eu usei ontem no trabalho e a gente teve um concurso de tortas para a semana de Ação de Graças. Eu tirei 3o lugar, mas não com essa torta da foto, outra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!