October 29, 2012

Monday Inspiration: Halloween! / Inspiração de 2a Feira: Dia das Bruxas



Halloween is finally here! I'm not gonna lie, I have become more and more enthusiastic about Halloween in the past few years. It's probably because of all the candy, let's be honest here. But I guess I found out that I love dressing up. So far, I have pretty much came up with all of my costumes on my own, and they are.. uh.. pretty much very handmade, as you can see below:

O Dia das Bruxas está chegando aqui nos EUA, e a cada ano eu me empolgo mais com essa data. Provavelmente é por causa dos doces e chocolates, né? Mas eu acho que também descobri que adoro me fantasiar (nerd). Nos últimos anos aqui, todas as minhas fantasias foram inventadas com coisas que eu já tinha no armário, e... é, por isso elas foram todas meio precárias: 

The blonde wig? What was I thinking? Essa peruca loira? Pelamor...

But before I share with you all the costume I'm wearing this year on my weekly post later this week, first I want to talk about using Halloween as an inspiration to dress up this week! For starters, I don't think we necessarily need to dress up in a costume: you can be in the spirit of the Holiday just by taking advantage of some halloween-ish themes and colors such as: orange, black, purple, and maybe even a neon green? And for patterns there are stars, black cats, and skulls to abuse of. So here are a few outfits I put together for inspiration, with the help of polyvore.com

Logo mais essa semana eu vou mostrar a fantasia que eu fiz para o Dia das Bruxas desse ano, mas enquanto o meu post não chega, queria dividir algumas idéias de roupas legais inspiradas no dia das bruxas para usar no dia a dia, sem ser muito com cara de fantasia. Por exemplo, dá para escolher roupas com a paleta de cores do dia das bruxas: laranja, roxo, preto, e até um verde neon. E estampas também, como estrelas, caveiras, e gatos. Então aqui estão algumas idéias de looks que eu montei com a ajuda do polyvore.com:





Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!