September 13, 2012

Pregnant office wear / Roupa de trabalho para grávidas



So I have great news: I'm pregnant! And my baby bump is starting to show! So this challenge just got harder! I have to tell you that I bought underwear, my belly is bigger and so are my breasts, so I had to buy 2 new bras and these fancy #NOT panties (my husband is so not loving them! lol).



I promise that I'll try not to buy anything (apart from underwear, which is really necessary) until the end of the year. I'll try to make the best out of the mountain of clothes that I have. The good thing is that I have a lot of dresses, and soon spring will start here in Brazil, so I can start wearing dresses.

For my workwear look, I tried to get confortable and look a little like business. I think a good blazer does the trick. And black pants.

Blazer: Zara | Blouse / Blusa: Forever 21 (I got as a bday presente from Anita / ganhei de presente de aniversário da Anita) | Cardigan / Casquinho: C&A

Então tenho ótimas notícias: estou grávida! E minha pancinha está começando a aparecer! Então este desafio ficou ainda mais difícil! Tenho que contar que fui obrigada a comprar roupas de baixo, já que minha barriga está maior, e também meus peitos. Comprei 2 novos sutiãs e essas calcinhas super sexy #NOT (meu marido não gostou nem um pouco! hahaha).

Pants / Calças: Stella McCartney for C&A | Shoes / Sapatos:  Usaflex

Prometo que tentarei ficar sem comprar nada até o final do ano (a não ser roupa de baixo, porque é muito necessário). Tentarei fazer o melhor possível com a montanha de roupas que eu tenho. A coisa boa é que tenho muitos vestidos e logo a primavera começa, então vou poder usá-los.


Pro meu look da semana sobre trabalho, tentei ficar confortável e com um pouco de cara de séria. Acho que um blazer ajuda muito num look pra ir trabalhar, assim como calças pretas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!