September 17, 2012

Get Inspired: Looks with Sneakers / Se Inspire: Looks com Tênis



Honesty moment? I'm completely clueless when it comes to come up with looks wearing sneakers. But I see people wearing it (usually tall and skinny girls) and I think they all look adorable. So for some inspiration, I logged into Polyvore and mixed and matched some looks with some types of sneakers that I think would look good with some fancy combinations. And another honesty moment? I'd go out in outfits exactly like the ones below any day of the week. Now, if only I could go shopping for them...
------
------

------


Sinceramente? Eu tenho bastante dificuldade quando abro meu armário e tento fazer combinações legais com os meus tênis. Mas eu vejo um monte de gente usando e acho lindo! Então para me inspirar, eu loguei no Polyvoew e brinquei com algumas combinações diferentes. Acho que esses tipos de tênis que eu usei nas montagens ficam lindos e fofos para qualquer pessoa. E sinceramente? Eu sairia de casa com todos os looks acima. Amei. Agora, só esperar 2013 e quem sabe eu tenho essas peças fofas no meu armário também? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!