August 14, 2012

Waiting for the rain / Esperando a chuva



Our theme is plaid this week, and I almost had to admit defeat. Here's the thing, I have only ONE plaid item in my wardrobe, and it's an item that is more appropriate for rainy days. And.. well, I do live in the desert, so rainy days don't come by often! I was hoping for one this week so I could wear my boots, but no luck. It drizzled a little on Friday, but all while I was at work. So here's a rainy day look that I actually didn't wear, because it's been sunny and dry!

O nosso tema essa semana é xadrez, e eu quase não consegui fazer um look. Eu só tenho uma coisa xadrez no armário, um par de galochas! E eu moro no deserto, então não chove muito por aqui. Até caiu uma chuva na sexta feira, mas tudo enquanto eu estava no trabalho, então quando eu sai, já estava tudo seco de novo! Então aqui está um look que eu acabei não usando porque não fez chuva! Mas é xadrez. 

Boots: Ideeli | Necklace: Ruche | Everything else: Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!