July 23, 2012

Window Shopping / Olhando as Vitrines



I feel like we're now getting into a countdown to the end of the year. We've been blogging and not shopping for 30 weeks now, and this is way longer than I ever thought I could go without shopping. It's pretty impressive. As we go into our new week, the 30th of Occupy the Wardrobe, I feel like I should at least allow myself a few hours of window shopping (I'm strong enough, I can resist the lures of sales).

This week is free-theme week. No theme, basically, so it's a good opportunity to relax and wear something we might not have a chance to show off on the weeks we have a theme. And to start our week right, I decided to do some window shopping on some of my favorite stores, and pick up some outfits I'd love to be wearing if I could be shopping this week. So let's pretend I can wear those outfits this week:

From Ruche:
It's been really hot this week in Utah, and I'm sure this outfit would be perfect for one of those hot summer weekends.


From Ann Taylor:
For the work week, I feel like Ann Taylor has some of the classiest pieces out there. Especially if you like to get more creative too, and get away from the same old boring office look.


From Shop Sosie:
I just found out about this store a few months ago, and I'm anxiously waiting for January 2013 so I can finally try something out from there. I'm loving their little white dresses (LWD), which are a total hit this summer (and the chevron dress? I want this so much, it hurts! Any chance will still be on sale in 5 months? Yeah, I didn't think so either.)


[PT]
Já estamos contando as semana para o final do ano! O desafio de não comprar roupas por um ano começou oficialmente 30 semanas atrás, e vamos combinar que isso é bastante tempo sem comprar já! Como essa semana o tema é livre de novo, resolvi que a essa altura do campeonato é seguro "olhar as virtrines" virtuais sem medo de ficar muito tentada a comprar algo!

Então vamos ver alguns dos looks que eu andei olhando por aí e curti bastante, e se esse fosse o ano de roupa nova toda semana, vocês me veriam por ae com um desses modelitos:


Da Ruche:
Está muito quente em Utah essa semana, então esse vestidinho praiano seria perfeito para um final de semana no deserto. 

Da Ann Taylor:
Para a semana de trabalho (e do ar condicionado) acho que a Ann Taylor tem as peças mais bacanas. São ótimas idéias também para sair da mesmice de roupa de trabalhar!

Da Shop Sosie:
Recentemente só que conheci essa loja, e mal posso esperar para 2013 começar para eu aproveitar e comprar uns vestidinhos novos na Shop Sosie. Seleceionei alguns vestidinhos brancos lindos que tão com tudo esse ano. E também esse vestido de zig zag, coisa mais linda. Será que ainda vai ter pra vender daqui 5 meses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!