July 24, 2012

Star Gazing / Olhando as Estrelas




On a week with no theme, there's nothing more freeing than wearing a dress that I made. I saw this starry dress while window shopping at Nasty Gal, and I fell in love with the fabric. I had some white and black starry fabric on my stash, that I have bought to make some summer pjs, but after seeing that dress, I had to use that fabric for something else! It was not exactly the same fabric or pattern, but somewhat similar. I think the dress turned out alright, and I love how it feels to wear it. And the pattern is more my style than the one from Nasty Gal (if only I was still 15...).

Na semana de tema livre, não tem nada mais libertador do que usar um vestido que eu mesma fiz. Eu vi um vestido na Nasty Gal outro dia que eu me apaixonei, e como eu tinha esse tecido branco de estrelinhas na minha pilha, que eu comprei para fazer um pijama, resolvi que iria aproveitar e fazer um vestido inspirado no da Nasty Gal. O modelo é diferente, e o tecido tem estrelas menorzinhas, mas no fim achei que esse ficou mais a minha cara, e é super comfortável!

Dress: Self Made (Butterick B5751) | Belt: Forever 21 (seen here before) | Heels: Melissa 



(I did my nails after the outfit pictures, but they look so pretty I had to share! Essie Nail Polish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!