June 5, 2012

Sensualidade e sutileza / Sensuality and subtlety


Note: this post is bilingual, English translation in italics at the bottom half.

Quanta honra escrever no blog justamente na semana do aniversário da Vica!!!

Parabéns! Parabéns!

O tema escolhido pela aniversariante é da Marilyn  Monroe..... E para mim a primeira lembrança que me vem é de sensualidade misturada com sutileza, exatamente como as fotos do nosso post de ontem demonstraram!

Eu estou numa semana para lá de corrida e não tive tempo de tirar fotos especiais para este post (o que lamento muito, muito mesmo!), mas separei esta foto tirada na época da minha formatura cuja inspiração foi no tema desta semana:


I'm honored to write on this blog on Vica's birthday week!

Happy birthday!

The theme chosen by the birthday girl is Marilyn Monroe... to me, the first thing that comes to mind is of sensuality mixed up with subtlety, exactly like you can see on our previous post.

I'm on a very busy week and I didn't have the time to take special photos for this post (and for this I am very, very sorry!), but I selected this picture taken at my graduation party, as my inspiration was Marilyn Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!