June 27, 2012

Cinza, o novo preto! / Gray is the new black


Note: Translation to English is at the bottom of the post, in italic

Não querendo ser repetitiva, mas já sendo e copiando a nossa leitora convidada de ontem, "o cinza virou básico"....SIM, SIM! Concordo e aplico isso no meu dia a dia....

Como todas sabem, no novo local que eu trabalho as exigências de cores para o visualsão são o preto, o branco e o vermelho, mas eu inclui, ainda que sem autorização "superior", o cinza no meu look diário, justamente por ser uma cor neutra...digamos, que quase o pretinho básico....rsrsrsrss....

Fazendo uma breve retrospectiva, divido com vocês que o cinza faz parte da minha vida há muitos anos, eis que no colégio que estudei da pré-escola até o 2º grau, as cores do uniforme eram cinza e vermelho e, mesmo assim, não enjoei e continuo usando e adorando o cinza!

Para o look de hoje, tentei montar um visual, digamos que, descolado e confortável para o inverno gaúcho (mas não naqueles dias terríveis de frio!). Escolhi um vestido e um casaco comprado nas Lojas Marisa, meia calça cor da pele e uma botinha sem salto e, confesso, como amo cor, não resisti em finalizar com uma bolsa amarela:






[EN]

I'm not trying to get repetitive here, but I agree with our guest from yesterday, "gray is basic" YES! It's a statement I agree with on my day-to-day. 

As you all know, at my new job they have a dress code that restricts the colors I wear to black, white, and red, but I have included (without really consulting my superiors, ahem) gray in my daily looks, just because it is a neutral color, almost like black!

Gray has been a part of my life for a long time, since at the school I went to, we had a uniform that was gray and red, and still I never got tired of it, and keep wearing and loving it!

For today's look, I tried to come up with an outfit that was cool and comfortable to our winter (but not on a terribly cold day). I chose a dress and a jacket bought at Lojas Marisa, flesh-toned tights, and booties. I couldn't resist finishing this look with this bright yellow purse!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!