March 26, 2012

Something wild! / Algo selvagem!


Nota: este post é bilíngue, a tradução para o português está no final do post, em itálico. 

Blazer Zara | T-shirt Threadless | Jeans Bob Hall | Shoes Beirario | Bracelet I bought at Renner

This week's theme is tough. It's a beloved thing amongst all fashionistas, but as I'm not such kind of person... I got nothing, nothing at all that could even resemble ANIMAL PRINT. So as a joke I'm wearing this t-shirt that has a lion printed on it. Can that be animal print? Please say yes.

I know that this outfit is more appropriate for the t-shirt week, but I really have nothing, nothing at all that is animal print. And I didn't have the time to borrow something from Isabel, my friend who's gonna be our guest this week.

Remember the necklace?

I swear: I got nothing. Nothing at all.

So I hope you like this look.


O tema dessa semana é bucha. É uma coisa amada e idolatrada entre os fashionistas, mas como eu não sou fashionista... Não tenho nada, nadinha, que de longe lembre ANIMAL PRINT. Então pra fazer uma brincadeira estou usando essa camiseta que tem um leão impresso. Vale como animal print? Por favor, digam que sim.

Sei que o look de hoje ficaria melhor na semana da camiseta, mas não tenho mesmo nada que tenha estampa de bicho. E não tive tempo de pegar algo emprestado com a Isabel, minha amiga que vai fazer o guest post dessa semana.

Eu juro: não tenho. Nada mesmo.


Então espero que gostem desse look. Ah, só pra esclarecer, a camiseta é igual a que foi sorteada, mas não é a mesma. Como expliquei no post do sorteio, eu comprei uma e a que sorteamos, eu ganhei do namorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!