October 2, 2012

On top of the world





Another month ends, and with that, we're only 3 months away from the end of the year. I'm excited for the end of the year, not because it's close to shopping time (heh) but because I love this time of the year with all the parties, the cold weather, it's just perfect. 

This week again, the photos are extra special because I had the amazing photographers Shaun Nelson and Scott Smith taking the pictures for it. I think they look spectacular, so I'll save my words and just show you the pictures!

Denim Shirt: Ralph Lauren (seen here and here before) | Necklace: Gift (seen here before) 
Skirt: Mango (seen here before) | Heels: BCBG (seen here before) | Lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac










No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!