September 4, 2012

Free as a Bird



This week is free for all. No theme, we can really wear whatever we want. And since I love a theme, having no theme makes me feel a little off track. That's why I decided to interpret this "no theme" week a little more liberally, and ended up with a theme for myself: free. I'm going to go completely free and unconstrained this week on my post, with a maxi dress I wear on the weekends, no accessories, no make up, hair air dried and with not an ounce of product, and flip flops on my feet. That's how I feel this theme should be.

Essa semana o tema é livre, para usarmos o que quisermos sem restrições. O problema é que eu gosto de ter tema, e quanto não tem um, eu não sei o que vestir. Então eu resolvi interpretar o tema "livre" como um tema. Hah! E foi assim que escolhi esse look, totalmente livre. Livre de acessórios, livre de maquiagem, vestidão solto e xinelo no pé. Nem o cabelo eu passei nada, mas deixei secar ao natural e é isso. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!