July 12, 2012

A White Shirt and a Flashback / Uma Camisa Branca e um Flashback


Nota: Tradução para o Português ao final do post, em itálico.

I have one white shirt, and that's the only all-white item I have in my wardrobe. You have seen me wearing it here at Occupy 3 times already this year, which is quite a record if you think that I try not to repeat clothes very often. But since this is my ONLY white item, I wanted to create an outfit that was a little bit different than the ones I've worn it before, for creativity's sake.

Shirt: Express (seen here, here, and here before) | Belt: Forever 21 | Skirt: M.Officer
 Heels: Guess (seen here before) | Accessories: Forever 21


And if you think this skirt looks a bit, it's because when I bought it back in 2003, asymmetrical was all the rage (and it's once again now!). Fun story about the skirt: it was my first purchase with my first paycheck of my first job (more like a paid internship) ever.

And to prove that this skirt is old, I have some fun photos of me wearing a similar outfit back in 2004, when I was (a lot more) clueless about clothes.





[PT]
Eu tenho  uma camisa branca, e esse é o único item de todo branco que eu tenho no guarda-roupa. E vocês já me viram usando essa camisa aqui no Occupy umas 3 vezes este ano, o que é bastante quando eu estou tentando não repetir roupas com muita freqüência. Mas como esse é meu único item branco, eu queria criar um look um pouco diferente do que os que eu já postei por aqui antes, para ser mais criativa!

E se você acha que essa saia parece um pouco esquisita, é porque quando eu comprei ela em 2003, roupas assimétricas estavam com tudo (e agora tamb é m!). E história divertida sobre a saia: ela foi a minha primeira compra com o meu primeiro salário do meu primeiro estágio!

E para provar que esta saia é velha, eu postei algumas fotos divertidas usando um look diferente na faculdade em 2004, quando eu era (muito mais) sem noção sobre roupas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!