July 31, 2012

Layering in the summer? Yes! / Camadas no verao? Sim!




Before I start on my post, I just wanted to note that today, we celebrate 7 months of not shopping for clothes! Just 5 more to go! Can't believe we're here already, and also, can't believe how FUN it's been.

This week our theme is the button-down shirt, a classic staple on every woman's closet. I love those kind of shirts and wear them year round. My favorite are the ones in really light fabrics, such as chiffon, cotton, and silk, because I can wear them year round and dress up any outfit. The chambray shirts are a new favorite, and I hope this trend sticks around forever.

So here's what I wore yesterday to go to work! I wanted to wear a shirt layered with something, but it's so damn hot around here lately, I was having a really hard time coming up with something. This was my last minute idea: my lightest shirt and a comfy dress over it.

Shirt: Forever 21 | Dress: Bought on Ideeli | Belt: Ruche | Necklace: Ebay | Shoes: Trade with a Friend (seen here before)



I love shirts and wear them pretty often. See all the ways I styled my shirts this year:

1. 2. 3. 45. 6. 7. 8.

Is there any piece more versatile than this? I don't think so!

[PT]
Antes que eu escreva esse post, uma notinha para celebrar 7 meses sem compras! Mais 5 e a gente termina esse desafio! Tem sido muito divertido!

Essa semana o tema é a camisa, um clássico no guarda roupa feminino. Eu adoro esse tipo de camisa, uso o ano inteiro. Minhas preferidas são as de tecido bem fino, como o chiffon, o algodão e a seda. Também gosto muito das camisas jeans, e espero que essa moda continue por mais uns bons anos. 

Ontem usei esse look para ir trabalhar. Eu queria fazer um look layered para a camisa, mas nesse calor de Utah ficou complicado. Na última hora escolhi essa camisa super fininha e coloquei por baixo de um vestido mais comfortável. 

Como já disse, adoro camisas e uso bastante. Fiz uma montagem com todos meus looks com camisa que fiz para o Occupy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!