April 8, 2012

It's been hard / Tem sido difícil



We've entered the 4ht month of our challenge and now the effects of it are starting to show off...

I was complaining since the beggining, I guess. I miss shopping and I've been spending a little money on nail polish and shampoo, but it doesn't supply my needs. Now that the season changed, and the shop windows are full of news items, it's becoming harder to resist.

Even Anita, who's the most motivated since the start of Occupy the Wardrobe, had a breakout and said out loud: I wanna go shopping!!!!!!!!!

But fear not. We haven't gone shopping. We are just realizing how difficult the task is. I'm really considering paying off the abs and going shopping, especially now that I need winter clothes! Oh, God, it's really, really hard.

Also, I've said I won't be buying any books for at least 6 months... which makes it even harder not to buy clothes. I have tons of books, I really don't need anymore (I've got plenty to read and I do read, but there's really no need for news books when I've got 15 books on my bedside table, waiting to be read, plus the 9 - yeah 9! - books that I'm currently reading. Enough is enough).

My boyfriend and I decided to go abroad for our holidays at the end of the year and I'm trying really hard to focus on that and save all the money I can, so I can start 2013 travelling and shopping! Please wish us luck!


Entramos no 4o mês do nosso desafio e agora os efeitos dele começam a aparecer...

Tenho reclamado desde o começo, eu acho. Sinto falta de comprar e tenho gasto um dinheirinho em esmaltes e shampoo, mas isso não me satisfaz. Agora que a estação mudou e as vitrines estão cheias de novidades, está ficando mais difícil resistir.

Mesmo a Anita, que desde o começo sempre foi a mais motivada, teve um chilique e gritou: Eu quero comprar!!!!!!!!

Mas não temam: não fomos às compras. Estamos apenas percebendo agora o quão difícil é essa tarefa. Estou até mesmo considerando pagar os abdominais e ir comprar, especialmente agora que preciso de roupas de inverno! Olha, é muito, muito difícil.

Além disso, eu disse que não ia comprar livros por pelo menos 6 meses... o que tá deixando ainda mais difícil não comprar roupas. Tenho toneladas de livros, realmente não preciso de mais nenhum no momento (tenho o suficiente para ler e realmente leio, mas não tem motivo pra comprar livros novos quando tenho 15 livros na mesinha de cabeceira, aguardando para serem lidos, mais os 9 - isso mesmo, 9! - livros que estou lendo nesse momento. Já é demais).

Meu namorado e eu decidimos ir pro exterior nos feriados de final de ano e estou tentando mesmo me concentrar nisso e economizar todo dinheiro que eu posso, pra começar 2013 viajando e comprando! Por favor nos desejem sorte!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!