January 2, 2012

2012 chegou e é hora de ocupar o armário.




Note: This post is bilingual, English translation at the bottom half.


Esse "occupy the wardrobe" é bastante simbólico porque eu estou realmente ocupando meu armário novo, depois de quatro semanas vivendo com algumas peças guardadas numa mala: 4 camisetas, 2 pares de calças de ginástica, 1 par de calças jeans, 2 pares de tênis, 1 vestido e 1 par de sandálias.

Eu ainda não contei todas as minhas roupas porque ainda estou organizando as coisas, mas prometo que o farei e tirarei fotos assim que possível.

Eu decidi participar deste grupo principalmente porque é bastante fácil pra mim ficar sem comprar roupas, especialmente porque eu tenho que emagrecer bastante (eu tenho pencas de roupas de quando eu era magra), então essa jornada será uma jornada de reconquista da autoconfiança e da auto-estima. Eu quero queimar (sim, queimar: quando a gente perde algo a gente geralmente quer recuperar de volta, e eu não quero esse peso de volta) cerca de 27kg, o que é menos que os 40kg que eu ganhei nos últimos 7 anos, mas né, eu estou com 34 anos e não terei o mesmo corpo que tinha aos 19. Atualmente eu estou com 87,5kg e quero pesar entre 60~65kg (tenho 1,67m);

Já falei por aqui que eu não sou o tipo de pessoa que escreve muito, mas farei o possível pra que vocês saibam tudo sobre este desafio duplo: um ano sem compras e um ano pra queimar essa gordura!

Obrigada por ler e feliz dois mil e dúzia pra todos nós!


2012 has come and it's time to Ocuppy the Wardrobe.

This "occupy the wardrobe" thing is very symbolic, because I am actually occupying my brand new wardrobe, after four weeks living out of a suitcase with a few clothes: 4 T-shirts, 2 gym pants, 1 dress, 1 pair of jeans, 2 pairs of sneakers and 1 pair of flats.

I didn't count all my clothes yet, mostly because I am still organizing it, but I promise I will do it and take pictures as soon as possible.

I decided to join this group mostly because it's very easy for me not to buy clothes, especially because I need to lose a lot of weight (I have tons of lovely clothes from when I was thin), so this journey will be a journey of regaining confidence and self-esteem. I want to burn (yes, burn: when one loses something, one usually wants it back, and I don't want this weight back) around 60lb, which is less than the 80lb I gained over the last 7 years, but hey, I'm 34 and I won't have the same body weight I had when I was 19. Currently I am 193lb I want to weight around 132~143lb (I'm 5'6").

I already told you that I'm not the kind of person who writes a lot, but I will do my best to let you know all about this double journey: a year without shopping and a year to burn this fat away!

Thanks for reading and happy two thousand and a dozen to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!