December 17, 2011

Uma questão de estilo / A question of style


Note: This post is bilingual, English translation at the bottom half. 

Um ano sem comprar roupas. Socorro, e agora? Desde que aceitei o desafio, não paro de pensar em qual a melhor estratégia. Investir nos acessórios? Mas eles também estão na lista dos objetos não-compráveis. Trocar roupas no brechó todos os meses? Mas no brechó se troca mais por menos e, assim, eu não terei mais do que 10 peças até o fim do ano. Muitas dúvidas.



Como eu sou jornalista e diagramadora, o meu trabalho permite roupas mais criativas. Já tenho um estilo bem definido, o que me ajuda a não cair nas tentações da moda. A ideia é abusar das peças coringa que sobram no meu guarda-roupas e deixar o charme do look para os sapatos, acessórios, sobreposições e invenções, mas isso vocês vão ver depois. Maquiagem e esmaltes coloridos também vão ajudar muito nessa hora. O segredo do sucesso é ser criativa!!!

Então mãos à obra porque um inventário precisa ser feito.

---

One year without buying clothes. Help me, now what? Since I accepted the challenge, I cannot stop thinking about what would be best strategy. Should I invest in accessories? But they are also on the no-buying list. Trade clothes at exchange stores every month? But in the exchange store they give you less than what you trade, so by the end of the year I'd have no more than 10 items in my wardrobe. So many doubts.



As I am a journalist and designer, my job allows me to wear more creative clothes. I already have a well-defined styled, which helps me not fall into the temptations of fashion. The idea is to abuse the unexplored parts of my closed and let the shoes, accessories, overlays and inventions make the look, but that you will see later. Make up and colorful nail polish will also help a lot in that period. The secret of success is being creative!


So let me get to work because an inventory needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!