December 13, 2011

Olás / Hello!

Note: This post is bilingual, English translation at the bottom half. 


Bom, eu nunca fui muito boa de blog, já tentei algumas vezes e sempre deixei de lado porque achava que não tinha assunto (a exceção é o Pérolas da Marli). Mas agora eu entrei nessa de "Occupy the Wardrobe" e acho que terei coisas pra falar pelos próximos meses, mesmo que sejam apenas queixas de não saber o que vestir.

Ao contrário das gurias, não tenho o dom de envolver as pessoas com o que eu escrevo. Posso parecer meio telegráfica (qual seria a versão atual dessa expressão? 'tuitógrafa'? 'tuitófona'?), mas prometo que tentarei postar o máximo de informações que eu tiver paciência pra escrever. Sim, paciência. Se eu achar que o texto está ficando chato ou repetitivo eu tento consertar e acabo me irritando, o que me leva a abandonar o post.

Só pra ninguém estranhar quando eu postar várias coisas que poderiam estar num único texto. =)


Well, I was never a very good blogger, I tried a few times and always left aside because I thought I dind't have anything to talk about (the exception is Marli's Pearls). But now I got into "Occupy the Wardrobe" and I think I will have things to talk about for months, even if they are complaints about not knowing what to wear.

Unlike the other girls here, I don't have the gift of engaging people with what I write. I feel a little telegraphic (which would be the current version of this expression? 'Twittergraphic'? 'Twitterphonic'?), But I promise I will try to post as much information that I have the patience to write. Yes, patience. If I find that the text is getting boring or repetitive I try to fix it and that ends up pissing me off, which leads me to abandon the post.

Just so you don't get surprised when I post a lot of things that could be a single text. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Occupy the Wardrobe, please say what you think! Benvindo ao Occupy the Wardrobe, por favor diga-nos o que você achou!